..hmm..what I like about this cup,I always enjoy and share great moment with my friends and I always enjoy hot green tea and coffee when I am having my quiet time and bible reading with God in this place:)
Great cup..great friends..Awesome God:)
Great cup..great friends..Awesome God:)

with Cora and Joy at Coffee Shop



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Again,
I have this cup in my room always,especially during my study time and bible reading..this is not just a cup but it keeps me relax and focused every time I read my books,i am seldom taking coffee now but hot green tea makes me awake whenever I need to read and study:)
This cup is really a big help for me..as I wrote in my blog,I have board exam, this cup I always use to stay awake for learning from thousand pages of book:)
My brother gave this cup to me ,I think 2 years ago...
have a cup of tea to meditate God's Word:)







Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen